Un histoire de Rokugan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Un histoire de Rokugan

Un histoire de 5 Rings.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Scène: The Prodigal's Return

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Kitsu Ha
Invité

Scène: The Prodigal's Return Empty
MessageSujet: Scène: The Prodigal's Return   Scène: The Prodigal's Return Icon_minitimeMar 30 Mai à 16:39

Anaya

Anaya had been out all day for training in a local dojo; one that she particularly enjoyed and visited quite often these days. The sun was done for a few hours when she finally came back to the residence. Immediately she headed for your room and knocked at the wooden panel as to announce herself.

Whoever opens the doors, clearly sees that Anaya has been drinking. The smell of alcohol is on her breath, and the way she stands indicates that she either drank very much, or very strong alcohol.

Anaya bends down as greeting, with much less grace than what her normal salutation would be. As she stands back up, smilling, she says:

«I... I would like to speak with... Kitsu San!»

((Note: C'est la première fois que vous voyez Anaya saoule... Elle ne boit jamais et semble particulièrement détester le sake. Elle finit aussi habituellement ses entrainement beaucoup plus tôt...))

Hajime

Hajime answers the door, and immediatly notices Anaya's state .

Greetings Anaya-San. Is everything... all right?

Anaya

«Oh! Oh yes!! Everything is quite fine! Yes!! ... ... ... (semble avoir oublier la raison de sa venu alors qu'elle titube encore) ... ... ... Oh! Yes!! Well... I went to the dojo swift blade, as per usual... ... ... And I met someone! A matsu!! I had the honnor to... spar with her! Anyway, I went drinking with her after, at the house of dreams! It was great! Sochu is so much better than saké!!! ... ... ... (semble encore chercher ce qu'elle devait te dire) ... ... ... Oh! She wanted to know how you were feeling!! I wondered who she was and why she knew you! She says she's an old aquaintaince of yours... Matsu Satomi!! Yes! Thats it! Satomi!! Anyway... I said I would arrange for us to go take a drink again... With you, of course! Tomorrow. At the House of Dreams! ... ... ... ... »

Hajime

Seemingly forgetting everything else...

What great news you bring me, Anaya-San! Satomi, my long lost friend, the one I was telling you all about the other day. I'm glad you've had a grand time with her, she can be so fun at times!

Hajime grins fondly at the memories and good times the thoughts of Satomi evoke, and can barely contain his glee at the prospect of reuniting with her.

It will be such a pleasure to meet my old friend, so of course I accept the invitation! Thank you very very much, Anaya-San ! Such good news today! Oh, I know! Let's invite everyone! Satomi must feel awfully lonely all alone here at the Capital. We'll show her that she has a great many friends here!

Then yelling into the back of his apartments...

Sae, guess who's in town! It's Matsu Satomi!!!

Then turning to Anaya...

Come, come, let's gather everyone!

With Anaya spining in tow, Hajime proceed to knock on everyone's door and excitedly announces Matsu Satomi's arrival. Would they be so kind to accept an invitation to her welcoming party? It's to be held at House of Dream, tomorrow. We'll pass by a bit later on with the rest of the details... !!

Dernière édition par le Jeu 8 Juin à 16:50, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Chloé
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Scène: The Prodigal's Return   Scène: The Prodigal's Return Icon_minitimeMar 30 Mai à 16:43

Anaya follows Hajime, head spinning a bit with such movement and excitment about her... She says nothing but smiles idly.
Andrea

Andrea

MessageSujet: Re: Scène: The Prodigal's Return   Scène: The Prodigal's Return Icon_minitimeMar 30 Mai à 20:11

Just as the duo come to knock on Setsuko's door, it opens. She looks from one to the other and then cocks her head at Anaya I see that you have forsaken your habits concerning alcohol. I do not know if congratulations are in order, but it certainly looks like you have been celebrating... Is this what brings you to my door?

She listens politely to Hajime as he gushes about the arrival of his friend and then steps out of the room

I would gladly me the person who has worked you up so, Kitsu-san. It is quite unlike you to show so little restraint... She raises her fan to hide a smile that can clearly be seen in her eyes It is refreshing.

What would she appreciate? That I might acquire a gift both worthy of the person to have energised you so, and that is to her liking.
Julien

Julien

MessageSujet: Re: Scène: The Prodigal's Return   Scène: The Prodigal's Return Icon_minitimeJeu 1 Juin à 2:20

When Setsuko opens her door, Akinaru remains seated a few steps behind her, where he had been reading the book offered to him by Kitsu Hajime. He looks up and, despite being warned of the upcoming visit by the Shugenja's and drunken Bushi's excited proclamations to the other inhabitants of the house, he raises an eyebrow in surprise at the duo's sight.

As the Kitsu thinks about Bayushi Setsuko's question, Akinaru speaks up, grinning.

I look forward to meeting your friend, Kitsu-san. She must be something special to have you both in such an uncommon state.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Scène: The Prodigal's Return   Scène: The Prodigal's Return Icon_minitime

Scène: The Prodigal's Return
Page 1 sur 1