Un histoire de Rokugan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Un histoire de Rokugan

Un histoire de 5 Rings.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Training

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Julien

Julien

Training Empty
MessageSujet: Training   Training Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Avr à 22:47

I wish to hone my skill as a warrior. Consdering the duties we have been assigned, training is advisable. I would like to make use of the many local Dojos and would be Honored if any of you would join me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Chloé
Invité

Training Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeSam 15 Avr à 19:32

I will join you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Training Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeSam 15 Avr à 21:55

Hida Sae: "Ouais, bonne idée! Mah venir aussi!."
https://l5rdarkera.1fr1.net
Kitsu Ha
Invité

Training Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeLun 17 Avr à 16:20

YES!!!

Je vais avoir un peu de temps pour respirer!

J'écris une longue lettre a ma très bonne amie, Matsu Satomi, lui décrivant toutes les splendeurs et mystères de la Capital Rokugane. Je lui poste cette missive le plus rapidement , et surtout, le plus discretement possible. Le tout avant le retour de ma bien-aimée épouse, bien sur...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Training Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeLun 17 Avr à 23:00

Ouais, le servant pose pas de question et part avec la lettre dés que tu lui donne. C'est pas de ses affaires.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Training Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeVen 21 Avr à 15:56

Bon, et bien, comme il ne semble pas avoir d'autre intéresser, the show will go on!
Vous vous rendez dans un dojo de combat de la ville, conseiller par votre guide. L'endroit est très tranquille et est divisé en 4 salles plus un bureau ou vous entendez le gribouille du médecin de service qui fait un sudoku. Il ne vous prête aucune attention. Vous vous installer dans l'un de salle vide ou vous entendez quelque claquement d'arme de bois de d'autres clients. Un arsenal bien garnit sur le mur.
Julien

Julien

Training Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeVen 21 Avr à 18:44

Akinaru walks along the wall, looking at the wooden weapons. He selects one, swings it around a bit then puts it back. A little further down he takes another extends his arm looking at the wooden blade. He then nods and walks onto the tatami.

Anyone want to spar?
Chloé
Invité

Training Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeSam 22 Avr à 21:44

I observe the various weapons from afar and finally pick one. I join you on the tatami:

«I would spar with you.»
Admin
Admin
Admin

Training Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeSam 6 Mai à 1:29

Voulez-vous que je fasse le combat? Ou vous voulez vous arrangez vous même?
Julien

Julien

Training Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeSam 6 Mai à 17:35

OOC: Je pense qu'on peut s'arranger, faut juste avoir le temps d'en jaser.
Chloé
Invité

Training Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeSam 6 Mai à 18:31

- - -

Dernière édition par le Dim 7 Mai à 14:17, édité 2 fois
Julien

Julien

Training Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeSam 6 Mai à 19:27

(This is how it should read. I also added an intro so it reads smoother.)

The two samurai stand facing each other, making slight adjustments to their footing or grip to try and get the upper hand from the start. Suddenly, Toku Anaya lets out a bellow and suddenly brown and red explode into motion.

The fourteen year old samurai seems really experienced in combat... She fights the same as if it was a dangerous combat...

The Scorpion Bushi's defense seems impeccable, his movements quick and precise, but the young Monkey never lessens her attack. Every time Akinaru seems to have put her effectively on her heels she somehow manages to fight back, throwing him off-balance and forcing him back into a defensive posture.

The eyes of the young monkey seem filled with the rage and determination of combat. She is agile, quick... her blows seem uncanningly precise. She tries on many occasions to disarm him.

Somehow the Scorpion weathers the storm, his bo-ken always miraculously in the right spot to divert the blow that could have easily felled him. Picking up on the Monkey's attempt to knock his weapon out of his hand, Akinaru feints, leaving himself seemingly defenseless for a second. The Monkey falls for it, swinging her wooden sword violently at his hands.

The Scorpion shifts his grip to deflect and deliver the killing blow, but just as he thinks he has her, the wind gets knocked out of him as Toku Anaya's bo-ken collides with his gut. Akinaru staggers backwards, struggling for air for a few seconds. After a few deep breaths, he straightens up and bows deeply to the Monkey.

"I see the rumors about the Monkey Clan's impressive technique are not unwarranted. I hope I wasn't too disappointing as an opponent." He bows again as lowly as before. "I am honored to have faced you today and to have you as an ally."

She bows slightly. «The honor is mine, Akinaru-san. I now fear not to fight by your side against any foe. You are of great ability.»

Dernière édition par le Dim 7 Mai à 8:17, édité 1 fois
Contenu sponsorisé

Training Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitime

Training
Page 1 sur 1